Next Friday, the 2nd February, starting at 2:50 pm, the 3rd stage of the Tour in the Valencian Community will take place. The tour will go from Benitatxell to Calp by the CV746, with a total route of 30km. The finish line will be located in the Constitución Square in Calp. This event requires the adoption of the following traffic measures by the Local Police:
Thursday, 1rst February 2018
- From 1:00 pm the parking of vehicles in the Constitución Square and the Ifach Avenue is forbidden due to the arrival of material to start the assembly of the finish line.
- To facilitate these assembly tasks, traffic will be stopped at the intersection of the Gabriel Miró Avenue with the Constitución Square, diverting by Goleta Street.
Friday, the 2nd February 2018
The following routes will be affected by traffic courts:
- The CV746 during its entire route in our town, as well as the roads giving access to it.
- Austria and Suecia Streets, Bulgaria and Polonia Avenues and all the streets giving access to these roads.
- Ejércitos Españoles Avenue direction Moraira-Calp (from the crossing of the Polonia Street to the crossing of the Corbeta Street) and the streets to this section of the avenue.
- The entire Corbeta Street.
- Gabriel Miró Avenue (from the crossing of the Corbeta Street to the Constitución Square and the streets giving Access to these roads).
- Constitución Square and Ifach Avenue.
- From 6:00 am the parking of vehicles will be forbidden in:
- Austria and Suecia Streets, Bulgaria and Polonia Avenues, Ejércitos Españoles Avenue direction Moraira-Calp (from the crossing of the Polonia Street to the crossing of the Corbeta Street), Corbeta Street, Gabriel Miró Avenue (from the crossing of the Corbeta Street to the Constitución Square), Constitución Square and Ifach Avenue.
- Throughout the morning, delays and traffic courts may occur due to the assembly of the security fence for the finishing line, in the tour streets and adjacent.
- From the first hours of the morning, access and traffic of vehicles in the Constitución Square and Ifach Avenue will be forbidden.
- The route will be definitively closed to traffic from 1:45 p.m. until the end of the race, at approximately 5:30 p.m.
- Tradesmen, hoteliers, restaurateurs and transporters are asked to make their work in advance to avoid any type of inconvenience during that day.
- It is highly recommended to avoid traveling by car, especially in the area of influence of the race.
- The Local Police are grateful for your collaboration, waiting for your understanding towards the indications of the agents and the regulations that, circumstantially, will determine the traffic at all times, and that will especially affect the mentioned routes.